Saturday, May 14, 2011

My little Picasso

Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.
Pablo Picasso


We come from a long line of athletes and sports fanatics, but to be honest, I would be delighted if my children fell head over heels for the arts! I would be just as thrilled to admire their masterpieces at an art show or be consumed with the sound at a concert as I would to cheer on the sidelines. No matter what their little hearts desire, I will be front and center....proud and loud, well not too loud, not obnoxious loud!!!!!


Colby shows signs of being artistic, so I encourage his artsy side as much as I possibly can!!


Give that boy paint and a brush, and he is on cloud nine!!! 


I put his masterpieces on display to express their importance.....he takes pride in his special art exhibit!




Colby's favorite canvas is......

his little brother!!

Chasey Poo is always quick to volunteer!


What a sport! Who am I kidding, he's only compliant because he enjoys the taste test!

Until Next Time.......

1 comment:

Anna said...

I love this. We frame and display out girls' art also. It makes all of us happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...