Friday, March 26, 2010

BIG BOY BED

We finally converted Colby's baby bed to a Big Boy Bed! Colby helped daddy with the process...he is such a big helper!







Colby said, "sleep mommy, cover up in PiPi's bed." Pipi is how he pronounces his name. He can't pronounce the C sound but he usually substitutes it with the letter T so I'm not sure why he replaces the C with a P in his name......it's pretty funny!







He had to introduce his sleep buddies to the new bed........Ike, snowman, football, and of course Binky.


Get on up there guys! How do you like it?


Is it comfy? Who is sleeping where?


Okay....everyone under the cover.


Night Night
That was just a practice run.

When bedtime came we said our prayers....

had story time....



kiss kiss



I'm a BIG BOY!!!!!!





He did shockingly great! I was so worried it would be an ordeal, but he adjusted perfectly! He got up 3 or 4 times, I put him back in the bed, he wanted lots of kisses, and then he finally went to sleep. He wakes up and immediately sprints to our room to wake us up. I love seeing his little face by my bedside saying, "mommy up, light on!"


Colby's first night in his BIG BOY BED.

Chris was filming the monitor







I kinda bribed Colby by telling him if he slept in his BBB then Kate would come play the next morning......I guess he really likes Kate!!!!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Cute pic!

It's funny how we parents get all worked up about various transitions and it ends up being no big deal to the kids. I was that way with Kate getting rid of her paci. I made such a big deal and really talked it up, then she was just like, "ok...no nuk."

Great pictures! Love seeing all Colby's night time friends that gather in the bed with him. Kate needs a king bed to fit all her zoo gang.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...