Wednesday, October 13, 2010

First Big Football

Seven years ago our wedding vows consisted of....

For better or worse

Richer or poor

every football season

Until death do us part!!!

Well, not literally but in my mind! Football coaches in the Jones family go back like 100 generations and everything about football races through their veins. If you ever decide to spend the holidays with us you better bring your A game on football talk or otherwise you will be an outcast in the men's conversation!

Anyway...I'm getting way off track!

We took the boys to their very first football game this past weekend!
You would assume a Mississippi State game since Chris's grandfather coached there way back in the day, or maybe Delta State or Mississippi College since Chris played football at both, but no it was a Southern Mississippi game! Chris did just finish grad school at USM so I guess he is officially alumni......in that case, GO EAGLES!

 Chasey Poo is the biggest cuddle bug ever....I love it!
 Watching the football players and band march in.........look at those grins!!
 We got there a little too early............
 Trying to keep Colby entertained before the game.....whew that was a job!

 Mommy I sit wight here otay, I not go too par....
 See, I sit wight here.....you he ( hear) me, you he me mommy?
 When it was finally game time.....it was on!! He loved it!
 Can't you just see the love of football already pumping through his veins?
 Even Chase has already jumped on the bandwagon.......he got excited every time the crowd cheered!
 He cheered until he pooped himself smooth out!! Isn't that just something? I can't even breath too hard without him waking during nap, but he can manage to snooze through thousands of screaming fans......what is this world coming to??
Colby said, " dat was a BIG pootball game, I love big pootball game!"

Until Next Time............

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...