Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby Fairy

You would think by the time the third bambino joined our family, I would have everything my heart desires....not the case! There are items that would just make life easier and of course there are certain items that are just too cute not to have! Maybe since the baby fairy keeps sending me babies, she will leave me some goodies one night......why not,  Santa does!


I believe it's super duper important to co-sleep, it's just way safer to have little squirt as close as possible for at least the first six months....not to mention it just feels right!
In the past I used a bassinet, but I have to have the arm's reach co-sleeper  this go round! It has an open side allowing me to maintain sweet closeness, but also giving Josie her own safe space!





I've been told by too many moms to get the rock & play sleeper, can't pass up good mommy advice!
It looks so comfy and...



a breeze to relocate.....just what I need!



You all know I love some babywearing! Babywearing has so many benefits, not to mention it's just so darn precious!!

I have several carriers, but I have to have the Ergo.....just can't live without it!


I can already picture Chris and Josie......pure sweetness!!


The Moby wrap is also on my wish list....I know the baby fairy will come through on this one!!
This wrap offers versatility and 

will grow with baby girl.....I can keep her close enough to kiss!!


I don't have any girly diaper bags, and I just happen to have a great friend that started her own business, Molly Blossom..... she will pick out the perfect fabric and do her thing for little Ms. Josie!

It would also be great if the fairy would wave her magic wand and fill baby girl's closet with some stylish threads, such as these beauties.....










I better go to bed or the baby fairy won't come!


Until Next Time.......

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...