Monday, June 13, 2011

Sell This House




We decided back in October that we would like to sell our house for several reasons. One, we want to move back to the reservoir area....we really miss it. It's just so much more convenient for our family! Second, we bought this house before three kiddos came along and before I knew this Momma wasn't going back to work anytime soon. It's just waaaaaaay more important for me to stay home with my kiddos than pay a high mortgage when I really could careless what we live in! It doesn't take much to satisfy me.....my family and my life in Christ makes me one content cookie!! I can always buy a house later but my babies will only be babies once....even then I still don't know if I will desire to upgrade. There are just more important things in my life!

We weren't in a hurry to sell so we tried to sell it ourselves for eight months to no avail! I still didn't want to list it with an agent, but we decided that since we were going to be out of the house for the summer, it was a no brainier! I could clean one time and be done........keeping a house perfect with two boys is just a nightmare!

Our agent came over and gave us the low down along with a to-do list before we headed out of town.

1. Convert dining room into a dining room.....apparently no one else prefers a playroom over a place to eat!

Before....

After....



I love the shade of blue.....much more appealing than the awful red!


There is a lovely reading area off the master suite, but it had become the I don't know where to put this so I will put it there area......it needed de-cluttering in a bad way!

We replaced all the junk with two swivel chairs and rug to make it cozy.

Last on our list was to make the entrance look inviting!



Chris stained the door and I added a little color and happiness....who doesn't love flowers??




I added a wreath for the final touch that hopefully shouts....

you love me, buy me today!!!



Last but not least, I cleaned cleaned cleaned and then got these two little, messy stinkers out of dodge!!


Hopefully our hard work will pay off and we can SELL THIS HOUSE!

More Info here!!




1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Good luck! Loving the blue in the dr.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...