Monday, December 21, 2009

35 weeks




I'm 35 weeks and doing great! I went to the doctor this morning for an 1hr 1/2 just to found out that I've gained 20 lbs and my heart rate is good. I go back January 8 for my last ultrasound to see how much Chase weighs and to make sure he isn't breech. I'm pretty sure he is head-down because I just started feeling a lot of pressure and I think his feet are kicking me in the rib cage. Then I start going every week...woohoo!

I'm so blessed because I have had the most ideal pregnancy. I haven't experienced any sickness, problems, or any pains. I haven't even felt uncomfortable and I'm still able to do everything that Colby expects of me! I was ready to have Colby at this point and I was slightly uncomfortable all the time, so I think God knows how needy my child is and has given me special powers LOL! Colby would never take no for an answer, he expects me to

dance

vacuum while holding him on my hip

run around the house

lay on the floor at his command

play all day

never sit ( thank goodness for nap time)

hold up all 30 lbs of him to use the public potty because he can't reach it (how come public restrooms don't have a toddler potty? Babiesrus is the only one....ughhhhh!

and pretty much go go go go go!!!

I have to give him credit where credit is due............he has kept me in shape during this pregnancy!

Now, I just pray my labor and delivery is smooth sailing too!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh dear lord, isn't it the truth! i had an active toddler (or at least i used to think he was active, until i met colby!) during my second pregnancy but still managed to gain a whopping 50 pounds! don't know how you do it!! you are DEFINITELY looking riper! you are almost caught up to me...heh heh....heeeeeeh...yeah, not really that funny. i have a feeling this one will come early! i better be getting back to mississippi!

p.s. i thought of something else for you to pack-- bobbi pins and/or those tiny little hair clips. my stray hairs in my face always bugged me in transition. see you soon! love ya girl!

Kosek Landing said...

Amanda you look stellar! I mean just amazing! Just that tiny little bump, so cute! I can't wait to meet little Chase!

Candise said...

My second prgnancy was just like that! Walked 4 miles a day even and never felt anything... Thought it was great ... Til this one! All I gotta say is space that 3rd one out. Sick, pressure, pain the entire time. It's about to do me in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...