Thursday, December 17, 2009

Chistmas Holidays

Here are a few random events we have enjoyed during the holidays!


Tacky/ Dirty Santa
Chris made fun of me saying, "it's not eighties tacky Christmas" (referring to my lovely head band)! So, I was pretty amused that once we got to the party he was quickly referred to as Mr. Rogers. Check out that awesome outfit..............turtle neck from Gateway and stunning vest from a consignment shop in Pearl.

Mr. Rogers....it's a lovely day in the neighborhood!! LOL
He was such a great sport, I just love him sooooo much!



We played dirty Santa and Crystal picked my gift......I thought it was a cute saying!
Brian wanted to compare bellies :)



Snow Day

Chris had drill and Colby stayed the night with Gammy & Paw, so they enjoyed playing in the snow while I got some much needed rest!




Christmas Pictures
On the way to take pictures Colby was all smiles...............not so much during the shoot. He displayed tantrums, body lock outs that resulted on the ground, and went on a smile protest. Katie still did a great job and I'm amazed she got so many good shots.






Here are few pics but you can take a look at all our pictures

www.marymomentphotography.com


Click on
Proofs
Portrait Sessions
Jones and then use your own email and you should be able to view




































2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

OMG...that is so so so funny! That turtleneck and vest Chris is wearing owns me! Nice job finding that one!

You really got some great pics of Colby at the photo shoot.

Merry Christmas!

Anna said...

ok, 1. Y'all's Christmas outfits ROCK! and 2. The pictures are beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...