Saturday, December 19, 2009

Colby's 2nd Birthday

December 19, 2007
This day two years ago was the day that God blessed Chris and I with a little miracle that changed our life forever! I can remember exactly how I felt when I looked, held, and kissed my precious boy for the first time. There isn't anything more powerful than to know that Chris & I were co-creators with God himself and created this child out of love!



December 19, 2008
This day last year we were celebrating his very 1st birthday.........it was such a special day!






I thought the first year went by fast but the second year was gone in the blink of an eye. I can't believe how much he has grown up in just one year and how independent he has become, sniff sniff :( . He woke up ready for his party this morning and kept shouting, "cake, ice cream, jump


high!" He loved Pump It Up and had such a good time with all his friends but wasn't a happy camper when other children tried to open his gifts. He started yelling mine and holding his gifts close to his chest in a death grip (whew...we need to work on sharing and somehow remove mine from his vocabulary).
















































































































He was worn out!!!!!!!






























2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Loving that birth shot of Colby! He was so long and skinny! It is so crazy how fast time flies by! That family pic from when Colby was born made me smile...precious!


Loved looking at the Pump It Up pics too. Well, we are about to head to HSV. Tell Chris to check his mail, I sent the few pics of Colby that I have.

Merry Christmas!

Amanda Jones said...

Kim, thanks for the pics...I just added them on here! I'm so glad y'all came! It was so nice to visit with you, I feel like I know you so well because Chris talks about you all the time, hehe! I'm so glad Chris gets to coach with you, he thinks a lot of you. Colby loves the books.....perfect gift!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...