Sunday, January 10, 2010

37 Weeks & 2 Days

I'm 37 weeks & 2 days pregnant. I haven't had any contractions and I'm still 1 cm, as far as I know. I go back to the doctor Thursday and hopefully I will get news that doesn't include the number 1.
Look at that smile............man, I love him!





I haven't had any pain at all but the pressure is out of control! It literally feels as if I'm carrying a bowling bowl around in my pelvis. When I stand up it takes a minute before I can walk normal, and Chris seems to think it's so comical.
I'm ready to walk normal, and I'm ready for this little guy to join our family!!
My sweet, talented friend Emily made my door hanging and matched it perfectly to his bedding! Thanks, Emily........I love it!!





2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

You are the cutest little preggers I know!

I love love love that door hanger. How creative, with the chalkboard! Also, I love Chase's bedding...so cute!

Anna said...

I can't believe you are that far along already. It seems like you JUST announced it. I actually remember reading that blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...