Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Awaiting His Arrival

Chase moves constantly and at this point is protruding his body parts from my abdomen. Last night it resembled an alien trying to escape captivity.




Last week he weighed right at 6lbs, and I was dilated 1 cm. It was very encouraging because I never dilated on my own with Colby. The Dr. said he was the perfect size and everything looked great! I was slightly relieved because Colby was almost 8lbs and usually second babies are bigger.........no thanks.


I have another appointment in the morning.......very anxious to see if I've progressed!


I have really been nesting!

everything is organized

toenails painted

hospital bag packed

Chase's bag packed

arrangements made

clean house

diapers washed and ready to go

car seat in the car

Chase's room rearranged... AGAIN


and look at these adorable shirts for the boys to wear



Tori Hayes did a great job!

5 comments:

Anna said...

I love your video. I miss that feeling and watching my babies move around like that. So sweet!

Amanda Smith said...

Aww congrats! I forgot about the alien tummy! Amazing how quickly our memory fades! Can't wait to see the pics Katie gets of him.

Kosek Landing said...

Love those shirts! Did she have the fabrics?

Did you say diapers washed? You are very ambitious...and green, way to go!

Amanda Jones said...

Kim, yes she had the fabrics. Didn't she do a great job!

I use Bum Genius cloth diapers..they velcro and are super easy!
It's green and easier on the pocket book, not to mention super comfortable for the baby!

I hope we see y'all Saturday! Are we crazy or what..wait our husbands are crazy (they are going to freeze their bums off)!

Britanny said...

Wow...Looks liek you guys are going to have an active little bundle of joy! Babies are such a blessing...I think I feel a tear coming on just thinking about it! We enjoyed bfast this morning! Can't wait to see if your new little man waits til the due date! P.S. You're cute as pie pregnant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...