Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tickle Monster

I've mentioned the book Tickle Monster in a previous post and how it makes my top 5 fav list!!! If you have children it's a must have and is a sure way to make some fantastic memories. We have story time every night before bed and it's one of my most favorite parts of the day....especially when Colby chooses this book! I had to film Colby's reaction to this adorable book so you can get a sense of just how much fun this book can be for your family!!




Purchase Tickle Monster ASAP.....it's the best!!



Quotes I Love:

A house without books is like a room without windows. ~Heinrich Mann


The worth of a book is to be measured by what you can carry away from it. ~James Bryce

I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. ~Anna Quindlen

The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them. ~Mark Twain

The smallest bookstore still contains more ideas of worth than have been presented in the entire history of television. ~Andrew Ross

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

OMG...that is too funny! I have to buy that book! Kate would love it, and so would Jack!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...