Thursday, April 15, 2010

Twinkies Or Not????

I love to hear all the different responses about who Chase looks like. Most people say he looks like Colby, but I'm still undecided. It might be because Colby was chunky and bald....maybe I will change my mind when Chase puts on more weight.


                              Colby                                  Chase


                                                         
      
I love my Boys!

Colby's behavior has improved drastically! Positive discipline has been the most successful with him, and I love the outcome! He does great with sticker charts! He gets rewarded with a sticker for good behavior and once he gets a certain amount of stickers he gets to go to the store and pick out a book (he is obsessed with books) and get ice cream!
He is over the tantrums....we are still working on the whining!
He has been the best big brother ever! If Chase starts to cry he says, " It's otay Chasey Poo" and gives him a sweet pat.

Chase is almost 3 months and it seems like he should be a week old....it goes by even faster with the second kiddo! He is the best baby ever! He already sleeps 7:00-7:00 every night....I always thought people were stretching the truth when they said their young baby was already sleeping through the night but now I know there really are babies that sleep 12 hours and don't wake up to eat ( I guess that's why Colby was so much bigger, he woke up during the night to nurse until he was 6 months old)!
Chase doesn't get to nap as much as he needs to during the day because Colby is too loud to ever let that happen, but it doesn't bother him at all...never gets cranky. My sweet boy just smiles and laughs and brightens our day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MEALS FOR BUSY MOMS
A friend of mine gave me this recipe and I tried it tonight!
Easy
Quick
Good
3 things I love!!

You need:
1 pkg. 16 oz frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot mix (California style)
2 cans (14oz) Chicken broth
3/4 lb (12oz) velveeta cheese
Veggies & broth in saucepan, cover.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low.
Simmer 10 mins or until veggies are tender
Mash Veggies

Stir in velveeta. Cook until melted
I made turkey & cheese subs to go with it.....just as delicious as McAllister!!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Yummy...sounds good. I'll have to try that one!

That's so cute about Colby praying for Kate. I told her about that, and she just looked off into the distance, thinking about that and then just smiled really big...it was a precious little moment.

Yesterday after we left the park, Kate said, "Maybe after dinner we can go over to Colby's house?" I told her that she'd see Colby on Sunday after church and she was so excited!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...