Monday, March 16, 2009

Potty Like Daddy

Potty time has been pretty entertaining around our house! Colby is still on a poopy strike but as soon as he poops in his diaper he takes his diaper off and points to the potty saying poo poo potty. I just don't get it, but I keep telling myself to stay consistent and it will work itself out. He was doing well with teetee but now he has decided that he wants to stand up like daddy so that's not working well for us. One time he got one little drop in the potty and the rest on the floor. So, I don't know if I should get him a step stool and let him teetee in the big potty or what?

If he gets up too soon I tell him, you didn't potty and he looks in the potty to make sure, hehe.


Is that considered standing?







Colby was pooting and making the poop face so I took him to the potty but he said no and stood up to hide behind the shower curtain. If you watch closely he stops and looks down because he drops a terd on the floor. I drop the camera to try and get him to the potty but by that time he was done.













I purchased several instruments for my sign classes and Colby approved of them all.

Colby giving aunt KK a kiss













We have started saying a little prayer with Colby after his bedtime story. Tonight he put his little hands together to pray, it melted my heart.



He loves Binky and can't sleep without it!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

oh my gosh! we have the same blankie! we love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...