Thursday, March 5, 2009

Signing The Alphabet

Ashley is a friend of mine that I met through sign class and she has two adorable boys, Mikey & Bradley. Ashley is such a wonderful mom and I can tell that her boys are her heart! Colby must sense her genuine love because he can't get enough of her. During class yesterday he kept trying sit close to Ashley and sneak up behind her for a hug! Bradley is two and does very well with signing! I finally got him to sign the alphabet for me, watch how great he does!

Ashley's blog

http://www.gettingloud.blogspot.com/

Our class is full of great ladies and I feel so blessed to have met these wonderful moms. I also met Roxanne ( Reagan's mom) and she invited me to a bible study at Pinelake on Tuesdays and MOPS (Mother's of Preschoolers) on the last Tuesday of every month. I am really excited about spending time with other moms, fellowship, and letting Colby interact with other children. Colby is never away from me, so I pray that he will be okay when I leave him in the nursery. He sits with us in church so he isn't use to being somewhere without me. I think it will be good for him to gain some independence. If you are interested in going, it's at Pinelake on Tuesday from 9:00-11:00.

Colby signing "help"

Colby is obsessed with his bo-bo! It's his first real bo-bo. He was running and fell down on the patio and scratched both knees. He constantly likes to show them off while giving you this pitiful whine and then he needs a hug. I had to film it so I can always remember how cute it was!

Just some random pictures I love!



He was signing "wind" when he felt it blow

1 comment:

Ashley said...

you are so sweet amanda! i return colby's affection. i could just eat him up! and i love the booty pictures!

i don't have any video of bradley signing (i don't know why!), so if you don't mind i am going to link to here on my next blog. let me know if you don't want me to. my email is ashleyfranz@gmail

see you next week!

oh yeah!!! i forgot to tell you, i LOVE the bum genius! i am going to order more and for sure make the switch...thank you so much for the info about it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...