Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Colby's First Haircut

Rankin Ledger is coming to the house in the morning to do an article on baby sign and my classes. The reporter said he wanted to get some shots of Colby signing so I thought I better get him all groomed up! Chris and I took him to my bestfriend, Jenn. I was so thrilled with how well he did. He sat still the entire time and even helped comb his hair. He recieved the cutest certificate that holds a lock of his hair to remember his VERY FIRST HAIRCUT aw wee!



Before
















After







































2 comments:

Ashley said...

aw, what a big boy!! congrats on him not freaking out! man, i'm impressed!!!

Amanda Smith said...

How sweet!!! And Congrats on the newspaper article!!!! That's awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...