Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mean Octopus :(



Yesterday was hot hot hot, so what better to do than play in the water! My mom got Colby an octopus sprinkler and I thought he would love it! HA, I thought wrong. I give you permission to laugh and not feel bad about it.






We did play in the water from 8:30-1:00 but Mr. Octopus was put in TIME-OUT for the remainder of the day!



Two things Colby loves: 1. Being naked 2. Eating or licking everything no matter how disgusting!!!




He was signing "grass" to tell me there was a piece of grass on my toe.







I know..... I have to get a pool, it's all I had (give me a break) !




The past few days we have been trying to transition from two naps to one. The first day we went to bible study and then the park so he was able to skip his morning nap and took a three hour nap in the afternoon. Yesterday we played in the water until 12:00, ate lunch, took a bath, and then he only napped for 1 1/2 hour, not long enough at all. He was so tired in the bath tub that he curled up and signed "sleep". He was content to sleep in the bathtub but mommy said no no.




Today, we went to story time at the library but it was cancelled. If you have a toddler you know that it takes a lot of effort to get dressed and get somewhere, so I was definitely going to find somewhere to go. We went to daddy's work and then met a friend for lunch. So, he made it without a nap and came home and slept for two hours. He would have slept longer but the phone woke him up. Darn phone, I forgot to turn the ringer off. I think the one nap will eventually be better.


Chris was not happy when Colby showed up wearing what he calls sissy outfit. I think they are cute and I didn't think Chris would see him but uh o, he did. He made it a point to tell all the guys at work that Colby usually doesn't dress in this type of attire, Men Huh?














1 comment:

Ashley said...

those sleepy bathtub pictures are possibly the cutest things i've ever seen! he looks like a little baby frog!!! oh, i love me some colby!

two: justin and chris need to talk to some jackson guys! apparently in "the city" guys let their wives dress the kids however they want! justin also hates it when i dress the boys "like girls"! i try to tell him that they are dressed like "babies" not girls, but he doesn't get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...