Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Kidsfest & Crawfish Boil











A group of friends had planned to go to Kidsfest on Sunday but some cancelled because of weather and others had sick babies, so it was just Sarah and me. The weather turned out to be perfect and the boys really enjoyed it, almost as much as us! I will take Colby to Kidsfest every year, it's such a good deal! It only cost $10 ($8 advance tickets and 2 & under free) which includes a tremendous amount of things to do. We rode rides, visited with Dora, saw a grizzly bear, rode a pony, and even drove a tractor. There were all kinds of circus shows and interactive skits for older kids. Colby will enjoy that part a little more next year.




Choo-Choo











I was so thirsty that I actually bought a $4 lemonade, and I only got 2 sips. Colby didn't want to share with mommy.







Colby kept growling at the grizzly. That man is insane!







The smallest horse in the world. He looked so sad, I wanted to open his cage and say run, run, run!







































Trammell's annual crawfish boil

Colby spotted another child's lawnmower and thought it was an upgrade compared to his, so he cut grass the entire time. He saw this picture today and kept yelling lawnmower, more like la-mo la-mo. I guess he thought I could take it from the picture and make it suddenly appear in his hands. I wish that's how it worked, I would have a lot more money!








Colby checking out the crawfish











Just getting started





























No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...