Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What In The World Was I Thinking?

I thought taking Colby's passy away was a great decision and now I'm asking myself, "What in the world was I thinking?" My child went from an angel baby that never cries to a maniac that never stops crying. I guess when he had his passy that was enough to soothe him when he got upset and now that he doesn't have it he prefers to scream for long periods of times and stomp his feet as fast as possible. On top of that he uses me for security. I hold him 90% of the day or else he follows me around and head bangs on my leg. The doctor told me it would be three rough days she didn't prepare me for this scenario! I pray this will soon be over or I will have to get some ear plugs and a sling.



One of the moms from MOPS had an Easter egg hunt at her house on Tuesday. She had so many outdoor toys that Colby enjoyed, I will have to get him the little roller coaster ride. The children had story time and learned that Easter is all about Jesus and not the Easter bunny, but Colby wondered off and found a garbage bag that he thought was more interesting. He was disturbing the group anyway because he kept yelling for another cookie that was up on the porch. He did have a good time hunting for eggs and I even let him eat M&Ms he found in one of his eggs.

























Colby playing with a garbage bag during story time




Baby Roller Coaster




Here are a few of his Easter Pictures photographed by Katie Stafford
http://www.marymomentphotography.com/













































3 comments:

Ashley said...

i love the easter pics of colby! so cute! girl, i think i would die if not for passys! BOTH of mine still have them, but i do try to limit them to night, nap, and carseat time. i can't say that it hasn't messed up bradley's teeth, though! braces fund, here we come.

p.s. where in the world do you get those roller coasters??? i have been looking everywhere (except walmart which is probably right where they are!) for years!!! i never shop at wal-mart b/c there is not one convenient to my house....let me know if you find one and if you do, buy me one and i will pay you interest!!! i hated to miss that egg hunt! looks like an awesome yard!

Amanda Jones said...

I wish now I wouldn't have taken it away yet, but it's already been two weeks so I can go back. I saw one of those roller coasters at Sams last year, but I'm not sure if they still have it. I will let you know.

Amanda Jones said...

I meant so I can't go back, it's getting late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...