Thursday, July 22, 2010

Conversations with Colby

Colby, did you know that you are going to school soon?

Yay, I tan't wait!

You will do all kinds of fun things, play with friends, and have a real teacher!

I not have a teacher, I have a mommy, I not need a teacher.....no tank you!

Mommy is your teacher when we do tot school at home but you will have another teacher at your big school.....YAY (really tried to play it up with excitement)!

Ummmm....No tank you mommy!



Every single time Colby gets in trouble or does something he knows is a ticket to time-out, he spouts off......

I soooooo sorry mommy, I not do dat ever again, I love you soooooo much, I know betta dan dat (without taking a breath).

He did this little plead this morning in the waiting room and this sweet little elderly woman almost choked while laughing so hard....bless her heart!

 
Sweet dreams, love you.....close door.

(Yelling) MOMMY!!

What baby

You take care of me, right?

I sure do

You take GOOD care of me mommy!

That boy cracks me up....thanks for the approval little man!


We were pulling out of the driveway and Chris walked right in front of Oddy, so of course I had to honk and scare the bajesus out of him....I know, mean but sooooo funny!

I was laughing hysterically when I turned around to look at Colby (assuming he was chuckling too) he gave me a stern facial expression, pointed at me, and said, "that not bery nice mommy!"

Well, so much for that bright idea.....Chris is pouting, and I'm on the verge of being sent to time-out by a two-year old.

Until Next Time.........

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...