Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!




Today was Chris's 28th birthday, and I wanted to make it special since it's the first year that Colby actually understands what's going on! Well...for the most part, he did say, "Colby's birthday too, me cake too, two cakes!"


Chris had drill so the boys and I went to the store this morning and got everything we needed for a party!


Cake mix.....check


Icing.......check


Dark chocolate reese pieces...check


Present...check


Balloon....check


Birthday banner......check


Let's go boys, time to get to work!!!

We mixed and Colby did the taste test
He finished the cake once he finally quit eating the decorations
I will take orders if you would like one of these fabulous cakes!
Chase had the balloon under control
and Colby created an awesome banner
and this little guy did what he does best.........brightened our day with his smile!



Avatar was a major hit with Daddy, and the cake was a major hit with Colby!





Chris is an unbelievable dad and we wanted to show him how much he means to us and how much we love him!

He is a father that never puts his needs first and gives every ounce of himself to me and our boys. He doesn't participate in any hobbies that would take time away from us at all! I appreciate him with all my heart, and I thank God for him everyday!

I love the fact that we do everything together because everything is better when I'm with him, but I know he deserves time alone. Chris loves the outdoors and enjoys hiking, biking, and camping out....which are all impossible with a baby!

I thought it would be great for Chris to get away and enjoy some time that doesn't consist of any daddy duties!

So, for his birthday he is going to Fontana lake with his uncle and will enjoy this view for a week....

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! I hope you enjoy your serene, peaceful week with no crying, time-outs, dirty diapers, and honey I need a little help please!!!!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

Great b-day gift! Also...I love all the prep work and the end result. What a fun day!

Happy Birthday Chris!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...