Wednesday, May 19, 2010

What ????



Twos might come with tantrums, time-outs, and tons of no nos

but they also come with

lots of laughs

and

a whole bunch of What???

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went to get Colby out of Time-out

Me:  Colby, you disobeyed me. Do you have something to say to mommy?
Colby:   Pipi (Colby)  and Baby Chase have weewees and mommy not have weewee, mommy is a girl and Pipi (Colby) is a boy

What???????......I kinda was looking for, I'm sorry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was putting Chase down for his nap and when I entered the living room Colby had put himself in time-out

Me: What are you doing?
Colby: I in time-out
Me: Why are you in time-out?
Colby: I made mess and go time-out
Me: Where is the mess
Colby: tichen, I sorry

What?????....there was tony's seasoning all over my kitchen floor!

Well.....at least he saved me some time and energy and disciplined himself!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was nursing Chase

Colby: put baby Chase down
Me: I can't, Baby Chase is eating
Colby: put mommy's TaTa up peez and get me milk and fruit bar
Me: What?????   That is rude and you will have to wait until Chase is all done

I was trying really hard not to laugh!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Colby hasn't had a poop accident in his pants in about 9 months but he has had two outside poop accidents.

one.....he was playing outside with Conner and my friend Angie yelled, "Amanda, I think Colby is pooping outside."

Sure enough....he got off his four wheeler and popped a squat right in the backyard.

Me: Colby, where do we poopoo?
Colby: In the potty
Me: Why did you poopoo in the yard?
Colby: Conner made me
Me: really? How in the world did Conner make you poopoo in the yard
Colby: I need to play with Conner not poopoo

What??????

I assume he was saying that he was enjoying his play time with Conner and it would have taken way too much time to go inside and use the potty...really?????

second.....I was putting Chase down for a nap (do you see a pattern here?) I looked through the crack of the door and saw him walk in from outside holding toilet paper and then I heard the toilet flush.

I was thinking...what in the world did he just flush down the potty, and I pray it wasn't a living creature.

Me: baby, what did you just put in the potty?
Colby: Poopoo
Me: Where did you get poopoo
Colby: my booty
Me: what? where did you poopoo?
Colby: outside, it otay.....I put in potty

Lord help me...there are no words!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got back from the grocery store and Colby was helping me unload when I heard

"Mommy, help me!!"

I ran into the kitchen and this is what I found


Me: (after laughing to tears) what happened?
Colby: my pants pell down (duh!)
Me: (after I took a quick pic) You can drop the toilet paper to pull your pants back up
Colby: otay

Just a few moments that left me scratching my head saying

what?????

I love that crazy little stinker!!!

2 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

Thanks for the laugh...that was a great post!

Alicia said...

That cracks me up!! :) The adventures of boys for sure!! Never a dull moment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...