Monday, May 31, 2010

Hurry Home


Chris is hiking the smokies and was absent from us this Memorial Day. I miss him oh so much and can't wait to see his smile, hold him tight, and give him a big, fat kiss.....hello baby #3!!
I can't speak to him until Wednesday, which drives me insane because even though he might be enjoying this


I know he would love to hear about........

Colby's brotherly love

My out-of-control dad
Chase relaxing in the swing
Colby's smile protest
Chase's new interest in toys
Colby using all his tokens on the Jett Rider
Chase laughing at
Mad Man

Gammy & Paw Paw Mike playing a game and Colby nowhere to be found
Mr. Wet Pants insisting he sleep on his tummy
My new swimsuit that he encouraged me to go buy since I haven't bought a new one in ten years.....I know, now that I see it in pictures, I totally look like an inmate.
Chase's new hat that looks so darn, stinkin cute....
backwards....
and even sideways too!!
and last but not least
Mr. Spider man undies licking away on his lollipop!!

Life is Good!!

Memorial Day was full of fantastic memories but it wasn't the same without you......hurry home, we miss you!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

do you get to swim in jail? Stripes are in! You're right on trend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...