Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daddy's Day



My Handprints

My dirty little hand print
I've left on every wall
And on the drawers and table tops
I've really marked them all.
But here is one that won't rub off,
I'm giving it to you…
Do you know why??
Well, I'm so thankful
to have a father like you.
- Anonymous




Colby got crafty and created a unique Father's Day card for his daddy!! Chris said it was the best gift he could have gotten...whew thank goodness...I so forgot to get a gift.



Pawpaw Mike got a one-of-a-kind too!!

We spent the day with Family..........
















I'm so thrilled we put Colby in swim lessons!! He is very confident in the water and it eases my anxiety about the danger. He can now tread water, swim to the side (short distance) and pull himself out of the pool!

I'm so proud of my little man!!











"It is a wise father that knows his own child." -- William Shakespeare

"Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!" -- Lydia M. Child

“The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.”--Henry Ward Beecher

“Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad.”- Anonymous


“It is much easier to become a father than to be one.” - Kent Nerburn

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful dad and fabulous hubby!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...