Monday, June 28, 2010

First Fish & First Movie.....Fun Fun Fun!!!



One of the best things about raising children is to see them enjoy new experiences! As a parent you get to see it all, from their first steps to the first time they reel in a fish! It's so amazing to see the wonder and curiosity in their eyes.....it sure makes life grand!!

Colby & Trace catch their first fish!!

Chase wanted to help!
Reel him in, Colby!
Wow...look mommy, I taught a pish!!!
Trace wanted to kiss the fishy bye bye
before Colby threw it back!
Fun Times.....Fishing with Friends!!


We wanted to take Colby to see Toy Story 3 but were a little hesitant on rather or not he could sit still through a movie. Chris bought him Toy Story 2 so we could do a little trial run, and he proved us wrong!

Toy Story 3 here we come!!
He kept saying, "I tan't wait!"

Today was his buddy Connor's 3rd birthday so the movies was the perfect celebration! It was Connor's first time to see the big screen too!!

I got my ticket.....

I got my Binky.....
I got my buddy....
I'm ready for the show!!
Colby loved it!! He exceeded all our expectations and when the movie was over he said, "I watch another movie!"
Not today.....but another day!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...