Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Time for Everything



It was the first time someone called me and said, "I was just thinking of your family and thought you might want to go to a Brave's game, the seats are right behind home plate!"

Well....of course!! We love fun and we definitely love FREE FUN!!

It melts my heart when I encounter genuine people who love to make others happy, THANKS SWEET FRIEND!!

It was our first outing with just Colby since Chase was born and we went to
Colby's first baseball game........
with his buddy Trace Garrett!

He ate his very first hotdog.....hence the confusion of the proper way to consume one.
There you go, you've mastered that bad boy!!
First time to wash dinner down with a gallon of Hi-C!
First time Colby has said, "mommy, I want to go home, it bedtime."

I guess there is a first time for everything!!

1 comment:

Kosek Landing said...

So fun! Now that Colby is a pro, we will all have to go together so he can show Kate the ways.

Thanks so much for keeping the kids tonight! You guys are just too much...waterpark, baths, dinner. THANK YOU! Kate told me tonight that Mr. Chris had to show her how to work the button on the four wheeler. Then she asked if Santa could bring her one...special thanks for that :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...