Thursday, June 10, 2010

Meet Oddie :)


I never thought I would be so in love with a mini van, but I thought wrong!!
I finally convinced Chris to get a Honda Odyssey and don't let him lie...he loves it too!!
After much deliberation Colby and I decided his name would be Oddie....not too complex huh? I guess that's like naming a Jack Russel, Jack! We narrowed it down to Oddie or Swagger since this is the image we choose to uphold.....



Colby chose Oddie since it was easier to pronounce and Daddy was in the background encouraging him not to chose Swagger......I guess Swagger was a bit much for Chris.

So, Oddie it is!

Colby is a fan...everytime we get in he says, "wow, mommy you got a new tar!"
He still keeps telling me to move the sunroof to him, that might be a little difficult!
He can open the doors all by himself, climb in, and get in his carseat while I'm getting Chase situated.......HELLO, I'm in Heaven! All he has to do is pull on the handle and it opens automatically....Colby thinks it's magical! The best part is, I never have to worry about his fingers....it has a sensor that won't allow the door to shut if a hand is in harms way.
He likes to drive
it might have something to do with his love for buttons!!!


I'm not known for being the best backer upper, not a problem anymore.....I see you!
When I'm not posing for a picture :)

Colby definitely has swagger in the Oddie!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love it, love it, love Love LOVE it!!!

Britanny said...

So fun! oooohhh...the smell of a new car..wish you could take a picture of that! So happy for you guys! Enjoy the swaggan wagon!

Kosek Landing said...

Is that a minivan I see? I'm so jealous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...